American style plates?

Good day people, again thought this would be a good place to ask. I've finally at 41 bought my first private plate and want it in an American style. JDM won't work as it needs to be on one line and I've seen a similar ish vehicle on American style and liked it. Where do you recommend for legal USA style plates? States Plates or?

Cheers,

Chris

I use states plates.

Some police don't like them, they don't tend to pull you over just for it, but it if they pull you over done for something else they may bring it up. Done over 200k miles with States Plates on and it's been fine.

No problem.
The rear is the same, just colour difference.
1716758785894.png

i use states plates too. have done for 30 years. just note they ain't 100% legit.

What car would that be?
Remember some plates can not go on some vechiles due to age related issues. White black plates again can only go on age related cars.

What car would that be?
Remember some plates can not go on some vechiles due to age related issues. White black plates again can only go on age related cars.
I appreciate that but they would be white background front, yellow background rear with black letters, all okay if you ask me, I'm not sure they're the exact style I'm after though, have to keep looking.

How did you get on with your plates? All ordered and fitted? what do you think? any photos of them on the vehicle?

How did you get on with your plates? All ordered and fitted? what do you think? any photos of them on the vehicle?
Hey Dan, not moved any further with it yet, saving for a holiday in August so the car has now run out of MoT and I still need to get spacers for the new wheels. Hopefully it'll be back on the road September time

Back