Can Am Lazy Sunday

Well, I'll still wait at Rownams 'till 09:30. Have fun whatever you do.

Good show today, weather was good, nice to see Bob and his 'New Yorker' down there. Will put some pics up if any one is inteterested. Did I spell that right.........Whatever.

Just a few 'Arty' shots..........

Img_0615-02.jpg

Img_0601-01.jpg

Img_0574-01.jpg

Img_0618-01.jpg

Just had an email from a Can am Show car
My name is ian brown i am a member of can am club maurice asked me to contact you on the off chance.

I left mustang only parking sign on a stake in ground when i left, one of the members saw a guy with the red 65 coupe with white stripe down bottom of door reg KBD225C its in one of your photos pick it up when she approached he said he new me this is untrue.

would be grateful if you or any of your members know this guy to get in touch with me on 01202730408,mob 07973634313.email i.brown1962@hotmail.co.uk as this i know is only a tin sign but was a christmas gift from my brother so would like it back.

Thanks in advance my car is the red mustang with black c stripe next to this 65 coupe. kind regards ian brown.

Already spoke to Mow about this, unfortunately I did not know the people involved. Spoke to Ian during the day but did not know his name at the time.

Back