Lenny

Now I thought Lenny was Lenny cos he was big n Black, like Lenny Henry!

When you said Lenny I keep picturing this. "Here's Lenny"

[video=youtube;qFTFqacQWwQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFTFqacQWwQ[/video]

Hi Dan

I like the name Bat for your car it really suits it, does this mean you will be wearing tites and a cape and mask, oh sorry i forgot ive already done that! oops, damn that Pepsi Max, who mentioned Squirrels in Lycra. Oh no not again!!!

If you are going to dress as Batman can i be your Robin.Ha! Ha! Lol. Suuuperrrrrrrrrrb!

That conjures up images of Delboy and Rodney from only fools and horses.Lol.

From Planet Superb! to boldly go where no Squirrels in Lycra have been before. Sorry about the Squirrel thing!!

Supe's

You wont catch me in Lycra these days, that was a thing of the past.
That Batman only fools and horses episode was a good one.
_47199417_000304525-1.jpg

Me and Trace want photographic evidence of you in lycra Dan !! ha ha xx

Me and Trace want photographic evidence of you in lycra Dan !! ha ha xx

I'll see what I can find. They used to call me 'Duracell' in those days. I used to do a lot of cycling, and training with a guy that was training for the triathlon, i just done the cycling part, as swimming doggy paddle style wasn't going to win me anything. The skin tight cycle shorts were black with a thick gold stripe down each side which is where the 'Duracell' name came from. Those were the days when I was fit, held a couple of records at the college gym for lifting the max weight the most times in a row. :sweatdrop:

Still got the bike, the trouble is, when I hop on it I seem to go at the old speeds, but after 10meters I'm knackered these days.:surrender: Therefore the bike stays in the shed.

Hi Will

I reckon you should call it Bandit cause i reckon if they had made another Smokey and The Bandit film they would have used your Gen Trans Am.Go for it you know it makes sense.Rather than having an eagle on the bonnet you could go for a Squirrel in Lycra!!
Sorry again for the Squirrel thing its late or early as the case maybe.

Tally Ho,Chocks Away

Superb!

Hi Will

I reckon you should call it Bandit cause i reckon if they had made another Smokey and The Bandit film they would have used your Gen Trans Am.Go for it you know it makes sense.Rather than having an eagle on the bonnet you could go for a Squirrel in Lycra!!
Sorry again for the Squirrel thing its late or early as the case maybe.

Tally Ho,Chocks Away

Superb!

Nice one Supe's! Actually, they did make a Smokey And The Bandit 3 with a 3rd Gen Trans-Am in it! The movie wasn't a patch on the first one though and didn't even have Burt Reynolds in it if I remember.
Not sure about the squrrel though lol

I think your right, The 3rd Bandit didn't have burt in it. I remember seeing the 3rd Gen in it. I have the Bandit box set, brought back great memories watching that again. If only I could have kept my 3rd Gen.
I preferred the 1st Bandit too.

Hi Will

The Squirrel thing is a sure fire hit,if you dont fancy Squirrels in Lycra you could always go for The Steallth mode and Secret Squirrels in Lycra!!

Thats enough now i should really go to bed, see you all later this evening.

Supe's, over and out!!

633814475029656275-SecretSquirrel.jpg
Found a secret squirrel hiding from the camera, but he isn't in lycra.

Will, if you are going to put something on your hood, then its gotta be a Firebird, although the squirrel would puzzle people and get them talking, its gotta be a Phoenix.

LOL nice one lads! A squirrel would definately get people talking, that's for sure. Actually, I think the Yanks call the Firebird logo the screaming chicken!! So maybe a cartoon chicken on the bonnet would be a laugh!
I will see what I can find on the interweb LOL

See you tonight
Cheers
Will

Hi Will

I think you should go for it, would be cool to have another smokey and the Bandit rep in the club,what with Jamies model year as well we would only need a 76 or 77 then we would have all three models of Smokey and the Bandit.

Superrrrrrrrb!

What we gonna call matts car??? At the moment its loving called the turd....any ideas Trace?

I have been thinking as the number plate is FYJ but the ones i come up with are not right for a car. I might wait until its been painted.

we could call it Johnny as in (Fu*@ Yourself Johnny!!!!) ohhhh how rude am i today?!

I was being polite but thats pretty much what i come up with.

Back