the caddy

I know the feeling. That's what I had in mind when I started that thread about a local shared garage. I know this is a problem for some of us, so I must admit, I was surprised at the lack of response. I know times are hard though and it probably wouldn't be cheap.

well guys and gals i feel cruella maybe dead or seriously ill . she is pushing her oil out through her breather pipes and i can't find why . only topped it up this morning only just made it home .. any ideas ????? would be appreciated

After a quick search on google, the 2 most likely causes are a duff PCV valve or worn/dead rings. PCV valves are pretty cheap, so I'd try that first. But, I did notice on the last breckie run that Cruella was smoking a bit on acceleration, so it may be the rings. Maybe take her to Pauls on Saturday as he'd have a much better idea than me.

thanks for ya help darren much appreciated

No problem mate, hopefullly she'll get sorted soon. Sorry for the delay in my messages by the way, I was trying to tackle the GT5 Rally Stages.
I've only done a couple of the GT5 rally stages. Only about level 27 at mo. Just finding it hard to make the time. Darren are you on PS3? my username is 'Knightlight' or 'KnightlightUK' if you wanted to add me. I was hoping there would be a Pontiac section in the game. I won a 2000ish Pontiac GTO, but still no Pontiac section.

Good luck with getting the Caddy fixed.

I'll add you next time I'm on. I'm only at level 17 A-spec and 21 B-spec. I'm starting to find it a little tricky with the standard controller, it's not precice enough, so might have to get a steering wheel soonish.

I don't think I've seen any Pontiacs yet, got myself a Hemi 'cuda last night that I saw in the used section. I'm guessing that's where the pontiacs will turn up too, as there are a Pontiac GTO 5.7 Coupe ‘04, Pontiac Solstice Coupe Concept ‘02, Pontiac Sunfire GXP Concept ‘02, Pontiac Tempest Le Mans GTO ‘64, and a Pontiac Vibe GT ‘03.

The closest 2 cars to my car are the '69 Camaro SS and the '70 Chevelle SS. I've got both of them, I just need to buy a couple of Dodges to get them painted the right colour.

Great game though.

:mellow: i just see your car on ebay what you geting next

dunno yet fella

cruiser 2.jpgthe replacement for cruella has arrived thanks to a special person .. not quite a classic yank but a still a yank kinda of .. i'll await suggestions on names ladies

replacement for Cruella? has Cruella gone now?
We had a PT Cruiser in the club many years ago. Yes its still a yank-ish, so come along whenever you can.

yes she has gone . she dropped her rings and was gonna cost me a tidy sum to put her right

cool thanks dan wasn't sure if i'd still be welcome

thanks mark

If I never had my mustang I would like a PT cruiser, I think they are really nice, and Matt what would we do without you now ??? You are part of us as a whole group of friends who enjoy their cars, no matter what car it is, so the question is ...... what are we going to name you new wheels..... need to see it first before the naming ceremony lol take care hun xxxxx

well she will be at next club nite for sure

Back