Getting the upper interior sorted n the T/A

TransAmDan

Forum Admin
Staff member
For a while now I dont remember the t-tops as it looks extremely tired underneath.
1723297696251.png

Taken out ready to be dropped off.
1723297765881.png

Spoke to someone at a car show last sunday, they are up for the challenge. Taken out and popped it all in the Kia for now until I find out what day I can drop it off.

Do it yourself 👍👍👍👍

I was going to, but a retired worker that done interiors for Rolls Royce has taken a look and up for the challenge.

Last edited:
The cardboard now had new material, and the sin visors are looking great too.
1724835404613.png

Some of the rigidy has been restored but didn't want to rely on the single pin that holds it up. So added some glue, Ofcourse glue you need to hold in place for some time. So used paper towel and tape.
1724835482974.png

Also put tages at the top of the seats to put pressure on the roof got that section to glue.
1724835542233.png

Really enjoying the new look.
1724835563427.png

1724835584126.png

The center pin bit broke anyway, so its totally reliant on glue untl I get another.
1724835612286.png

Order an 820 peice set off eBay which has an alsortment of exterior and interor pins.
There was one in the bottom of that. Which arrived yesterday,.
1724835694418.png

All good now.

I have taken many sshort videos. So I'll try to link them all together for a YouTube video. I'll post it on here too.

redneck style with using seats to suport roof lining , good thinking

Stitched together a short you tube video. I plan to make a longer landscape one. Two main types of Youtube videos Shorts which are portrait under 60 seconds, and normal which are landscape and any length of time. So in future maybe I film in both landscape and portrait. Not bad for a first.

those type of plastic clip can be bought from Express paints, in small blister packs. they do lots of different types, but unfortunately not the type that hold Ranchero rear light screws

those type of plastic clip can be bought from Express paints, in small blister packs. they do lots of different types, but unfortunately not the type that hold Ranchero rear light screws
Perhaps one of my 800+ may fit? Lots of variations in there.
My plastic bit under the wipers has little plastic rivets, some are missing, and it looks like this kit has them. So that will be another job sorted.

Post pic ranchero I might have some.

Back