Hindhead Tunnel Run

Good plan Darren (option 1 for me ) the only problem i can see is Morrison's car park will be FULL at that time of day on a sunday, it might be better behind Morrison's on the industrial est, Just a thought.

That sounds good Malc

I am loving it that someone else has taken over the organising and i thank you for that Darren. I am loving option 1 too only because it involves more food!!lol!!
Sounds like a fantastic plan and i am really looking forward to it. :)

Dam on call out duty that weekend. enjoy the fun guys and girls.

4 more day's till THUNDER in the tunnel. I hope someone vidios from view point and puts it on u-tube

I'll try to get my Car cam running by then, not turned it on for years, Its mounted just below the indicator.
I've reinstalled windows on the lappa, so will need to find drivers for the video capture device. Hopefully tonight or tomorrow I will have the software installed.
Where the camera is so low, 40mph looks fast. The microphone is old, will need to test that too.

Looking forward to the thunder.
[video=youtube;Z0HCPv_J0wk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0HCPv_J0wk[/video]

4 more day's till THUNDER in the tunnel. I hope someone vidios from view point and puts it on u-tube

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing Malc, especially if it was filmed from actually in the tunnel! Sadly, I don't think pedestrians are allowed in the tunnel and it doesn't look like there is even a walkway, but to have a fixed camera in the tunnel filming us all passing would be brilliant!

This arrived this morning along with the brackets to bolt it to the car.

As I've been volunteered to lead I'll bolt it to the back, I've also got a keyring sized camera that I'll try and stuff somewhere else in the car and we should also have a camcorder.

oooh, nice bit of kit there. I can see a good collection of videos coming together.

I am well excited about this. If we all try and film something from our angle then we will have lots to look at afterwards.

My camera is working. The microphone is duff though, but this dosn't matter too much as when its compiled on Youtube with music the sound isn't much use.
Looking forward to seeing all the videos come together.

OK so it looks like I will be standing on the seat out of the roof of the vette taking a video, and if I get arrested can someone please bail me out as I am very chlostraphobic and prison cells will do nothing for my street cred lol xxx

OK so it looks like I will be standing on the seat out of the roof of the vette taking a video, and if I get arrested can someone please bail me out as I am very chlostraphobic and prison cells will do nothing for my street cred lol xxx

Yeah, OK Jan... we'll all chip in if you get nicked....as long as you promise to wear your Renegades shirt.
It would be good to get the club logo on the TV...even if it is on Police Camera Action! haaa :Lips: xx

Back