The Ten Commandments

thou must stoppeth eating the most expensive parts of thouest ignition system and causeth thine wallet to be a place of eternal emptiness

Last edited:
thou must desist from taking a pile of fire works and a roll of gaffer tape, down to the beach for a game of astronaut molluscs thou should also stop drinking furniture polish

though should have used thine eye balls this morning and NOT fill thine beloved transit diesel with petrol ???ger it!

though shalt spend the day issuing forth foul oaths and shouting profanities at passers by
see above for reason

Thou shalt not drive past Mr Hosey's home, making lots of noise in Chavolvo.

s'ok get loadsa chavs in modified stuff flying past makes me appreicate mr potter and the bat more when he or pete with pontiac blatter past xx

Funnily enough, I have had a couple of people think i was Dan, then be a little disapointed when the stickered shi**er turns in!!

Funnily enough, I have had a couple of people think i was Dan, then be a little disapointed when the stickered shi**er turns in!!
Tempted to put go faster stripes on the fiesta, and drill a hole in the exhaust. I need the stickers to help it go faster.

I got a big bore that will go on it, won't quite sound right on a diseasle though.

I got a big bore that will go on it, won't quite sound right on a diseasle though.

Yeah, I suppose it could sound a bit odd. I could put some large speakers in the boot, playing a V8 rumble sound :becky:

N'ahh n'aahh...ya just need a Turbo Whistle whistle, Dan ;)

Back