Time to have a rant!!

I have had a couple of days off from the ranting as to be honest it would have got a bit nasty, so tonight here I am afresh.

Today I would like to focus my attention on people who constantly flash their lights at me while I am driving along the road at night in the super transit. Yes I do have rather bright headlights, but they are legal, set correctly and no where near as bright as those stupid HiD things fitted to modern crappy cars and Boy racer sheaps.

Also, thinking of changing my name to Krys Meldrew, any thoughts on this??

I have had a couple of days off from the ranting as to be honest it would have got a bit nasty, so tonight here I am afresh.

Today I would like to focus my attention on people who constantly flash their lights at me while I am driving along the road at night in the super transit. Yes I do have rather bright headlights, but they are legal, set correctly and no where near as bright as those stupid HiD things fitted to modern crappy cars and Boy racer sheaps.

Also, thinking of changing my name to Krys Meldrew, any thoughts on this??

I know what you mean about stupidly bright lights. My lights are pretty dim compared to others, if there is a car behind me i can almost use their lights to drive as their lights shine though me car and onto the road in front. There should be a legal limit to brightness, and it seems people don't tilt their lights correct, some cars you can tilt your lights down if you have a load in the read, but people seem to tilt their lights up so they can see better.
Shame I cant get my fog lights on at the same time as the full breams giving them 6 lights to think about. And what is it with people and their fog lighht switch, so many people driving with fog lights on and we Havant had fog for months.

I know what you mean about stupidly bright lights. My lights are pretty dim compared to others, if there is a car behind me i can almost use their lights to drive as their lights shine though me car and onto the road in front. There should be a legal limit to brightness, and it seems people don't tilt their lights correct, some cars you can tilt your lights down if you have a load in the read, but people seem to tilt their lights up so they can see better.
Shame I cant get my fog lights on at the same time as the full breams giving them 6 lights to think about. And what is it with people and their fog lighht switch, so many people driving with fog lights on and we Havant had fog for months.
with you totally on the fog light fiasco . I think there is a law governing the wattage on head lights as i cannot use the 150 watt spotts i was going to nail to the landy on public roads. hid lights( high intensity discharge )get away with it because they use high tension ( lots of volts )not lots of power ( watts )

I have just walked down my street to meet Clarissa from the bus stop, walking is quite a rare thing for me to do, so I had not noticed that they have nicely resurfaced the pavements, and what a great job they have done, they are smooth shiney tarmac, great for cycling, roller skating push chairs, the lot!! That is all apart from the six inch square that has sunk about 3 inches. Well lets just say, I have a very swollen ankle and cant walk at the moment.

Ok todays rant from me is this. Someone please tell me if its just me or does anyone else have trouble in tearing out the tax disc from them silly little perforations without ripping the disc in two??? Yet again cellotape to the rescue Dadada!!!!

I have just walked down my street to meet Clarissa from the bus stop, walking is quite a rare thing for me to do, so I had not noticed that they have nicely resurfaced the pavements, and what a great job they have done, they are smooth shiney tarmac, great for cycling, roller skating push chairs, the lot!! That is all apart from the six inch square that has sunk about 3 inches. Well lets just say, I have a very swollen ankle and cant walk at the moment.

How is your ankle hun, hope its not too painful, and can I feel a compensation claim coming on ??? Yes I can !!! Go for it, they should have done their job properly in the first place xx

With regards to HID's, technically you can't use them unless your headlights self level. However, I'm going to have to use them on my motorbike as with standard bulbs I don't even get a patch of light on the road, let alone being able to see anything. I'm currently using very bright bulbs and I aim my headlights slightly low so that I don't dazzle any body, and have never been flashed at because my lights are too bright. I'm switching to HIDs because they'll give me the same brightness with less draw on the battery/alternator, which will be closer to the standard power draw. (Standard 55w, current bulbs 180w (2x90), HIDs 70w).

People purposely getting in the wrong lane to take advantage. Right had lane only goes straight on. Left lane only goes left, yet people usually German cars clog up the left lane wanting to go straight on, single lane roundabout, you do see some close encounters on this roundabout, surprised there isn't more accidents.
[video=youtube;YO8tc1hnakA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YO8tc1hnakA[/video]

Are you the traffic police now with your fancy new camera? haha!!! There are some right idiots on the road but worse thing is there are people that listen to Dizzy Rascal while driving Lol!!!!!

Are you the traffic police now with your fancy new camera? haha!!! There are some right idiots on the road but worse thing is there are people that listen to Dizzy Rascal while driving Lol!!!!!
lol, is that who it is on the radio. Most of the time I don't even hear the radio is on.
Yep, I'll be the traffic police. So many dodgy drivers on the road, if only I had the camera when some idiot wanted some road rage.

Ok now i feel like a sad muppet that i actually knew who it was!!! I reckon that camera is going to come in very handy.

People purposely getting in the wrong lane to take advantage. Right had lane only goes straight on. Left lane only goes left, yet people usually German cars clog up the left lane wanting to go straight on, single lane roundabout, you do see some close encounters on this roundabout, surprised there isn't more accidents.
[video=youtube;YO8tc1hnakA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YO8tc1hnakA[/video]
And people on red motorbikes go straight up the middle :shocked:

Not had a rant in a while, so here goes.........

It has come to my attention that a lot of people today are lacking in simple respect, I saw a 80+ year old lady ask her 30 year old grandson to do a simple chore today that would have taken under a minute for him to complete, but would involve a lot of stress and discomfort for the lady, his answer was 'You have legs, do it yourself!!' I had to walk away, as I may just have gotten myself into trouble.

u should of belted him kris

Krys thats nasty some people have no respect for the elderly. Jeez i know how the poor buggers feel at the moment as i am walking like an old woman and if i didn't have people helping me out, i don't know where i would be at. Unfortunately my tongue usually starts before by brain kicks in and can get me in to all sorts of trouble.