My Nova

Slots are better looking, front wants lowering though.

i like need to see the car with all the new wheels

I think I'm preferring the slots, but the circles look good enough until I can afford to get the slots refurbished and re-shoed.

Chris, the front looks much lower when it's on the ground ;)

The Purple Peril, as i secretly call it, is looking sweet as now. Especially with a lovely newly fixed wing mirror too. You have worked very hard and it shows.

those wheels look ok mate . sorry to hear bout ya mirror . they just can't leave things alone can they . at least you got it sorted . bet she sounds sweet now

If we cruise next club i dibs a seat in this please. I wanna try and go in as many cars this year!!

Whole car looks lovelly Darren. I like the wheels - remind me of those 'CentreLine' ones that US HotRods often had in 70s, a bit like aircraft wheels actually. See u soon buddy, Mark

cars looking good

Those purple hornies seem to fit well. Does it sound good? Will have to hear them at next club night or cruise.

It sounds awesome - and loud yeah baby!!!!!!!!!!

yeh we did think it was pete .

that does sound sweet well done fella

Hahahahaha it blew the camera away love it. It sounds soooo surweeettttttttt!!!!

lol, sounds great. I bet that makes your floor rumble.

[video=youtube;TCczLnwCZUY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCczLnwCZUY[/video]
This is one of my early morning starts, without revving it. Another car starts just before mine.

[video=youtube;rAkooSvpk-4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAkooSvpk-4[/video]
First start with new heads and cam, this was at 2am at Rons garage. No radiator/water, wanted to check oil pressure.

The V8's do sounds nice. I expect you are well chuffed with yours Darren. Sounded good the other day, now its even better. :)

Yeah, certainly worth it for the grin. You'll be able to make people scream as you pass bus stops and give it a good rev. Make sure you keep moving though, they do some weird waving actions afterwards.

Back