What have you done to your vehicle today?

Have sent you a e.mail chris hope it all make's sence???

Did someone use mains wiring for DC lighting cable? What sort of place converted it for the IVA? surely cant be a legit place?!

well found switch faulty and heater control cable all twisted so wasn't open/closing properly for heater demis so looks like a trip to renault or a scrap yard but it's bloody chilly with the wind factor so not doing much more,

Stuck a electric dehumidifier in the car for about 3 hours. Probably extracted about 100ml. Depending on weather tomorrow, I'll stick it back in there again, its around 400watts, and when the sun is out, its totally free to use :)

Stuck a electric dehumidifier in the car for about 3 hours. Probably extracted about 100ml. Depending on weather tomorrow, I'll stick it back in there again, its around 400watts, and when the sun is out, its totally free to use :)

But have you found the source of the leak?

Yep, all clear, checked with water, and runs out fine, the drive isn't level. I cant back the car in due to ground clearance. So just have to keep an eye on how long its there in the rain between moving the car. One day I will re-do the drive way.

finally finished my exhaust, unless i decide to paint it

finally finished my exhaust, unless i decide to paint it
pictures?
Did you do the complete exhaust? header's how did you manage with undoing bolts? custom made exhaust? stainless?

Pumped up right rear tyre - again :(. Has its moments and goes down :)

Done some work on the landy as the brake cyclinders need freeing up abit as the brakes were getting snacthy. Also ended up doing wheel bearing anyone guess why!!!! image.jpgimage.jpg

Repaired a crack in the rear light. I have photos, will post a blog entry tomorrow.

Done some work on the landy as the brake cyclinders need freeing up abit as the brakes were getting snacthy. Also ended up doing wheel bearing anyone guess why!!!!What have you done to your vehicle today?-image.jpgWhat have you done to your vehicle today?-image.jpg

Think you need some of this,,,,

url

81F8kYaafXL._SL1500_.jpg

:thumb:

We have a winner !!!!!!!! Well done Daz good bit of spotting there . I wish I had a pound for everyone of these that I've done for people that haven't greased the bearings I would be rich!!!! Lol I kid u not

Washed it Saturday, drove it Sunday.....What a blast!

Had a blast myself yesterday, popped in some VPower fuel as no regular unleaded at the pump. The car loves that stuff and was tuned for it. Nice pops on deceleration. Had the roof off the car and whizzed up to see mother. Sounded awesome. Really enjoyed driving it. The weather was good.

Fixed my crack in the rear light on Saturday, created a blog:- http://www.solent-renegades.co.uk/entries/56-rapair-rear-lights-my-trans-am

Back