What have you done to your vehicle today?

Looking good, got a fitment picture??

HTML:
Always good to stop strangling ponies
Now Now be kind to us mustang owners lol,

They will end up inside the sidepipes....shame that they will be hidden from view
20160313_115259 - Copy.jpg

Looking forward to hearing them. Keep up the good work.

Should be able to here them from where you are dan lol,

well replace air filter and cleaned throttle body on subaru what a mess,
DSC_0510.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

and had 4 new tyres and 4 wheel tracking done £360 all in result and mot due end of April

Gave the Fiero a quick wash and put the cover back on.

The IAC is at least in the country as they tried to deliver it yesterday. Unfortunately it was being delivered to the in-laws and the only day they decided to go out was the day they tried to deliver it doh! Oh well it is being re-delivered on Wednesday yay!

Gave the Fiero a quick wash and put the cover back on.

The IAC is at least in the country as they tried to deliver it yesterday. Unfortunately it was being delivered to the in-laws and the only day they decided to go out was the day they tried to deliver it doh! Oh well it is being re-delivered on Wednesday yay!
Yay, not far away now. :)

HTML:
 renchero

i have bought a broken gearbox

Why do tell??

Did you intend to? or bought it thinking it was good and then found out it was bad?

the gearbox in the ranchero [ 351c ] is having slight issues with first gear when cold . according to some sources i have read. the aod in a 302 mustang is about the limit
of the box's power handing.as all these box's are at least 22 years years old getting a good secondhand is unlikely. so i have got a later/stronger aode that needs a rebuild, cheap from just up the road in west end.

sounds like a plan. I know of a guy in the states who uses a late model gearbox (I think a 4L80E) out of late model f-body in his 1974. The cool thing is that its been adapted to paddle shifters.
Paddle shifters on a 2nd gen!!!!

Paddle shifter? So instead of one of these
images (2).jpg

He has these...
BendingBranches_ExpeditionPlusCanoe2.jpg

I guess it's a convertible as roof clearance may be an issue.

:pound::pound:

Taxed and drove the TA round to the polish guys for a wash!!! Lol and bought a compresser out of a hedge for shot blasting parts etc (new business venture)image.jpgimage.jpg it had been Standing for the last 8yrs un used jump started it fired up 3turn!!!

TA looking great there :)

You wanted them together ........

image.jpg

What's the chances of that ;) ;)

Looking good chris what crazy adventure you upto now???????????????????

subaru pasted it's mot today result,

Back